This week was back to school after the summer holidays. But instead of sad faces in class because the holidays were over, I had many eager students. Why? Because they had the opportunity to video chat with Spain and Germany of course! Some students are scared they won’ manage, others are afraid that it will involve a lot of work, but all know that it will be fun.
So let’s do it!
Welcome to our project Entrepreneurship @ School. I am very excited about this project since it gives us the opportunity
- to collaborate in teams
- work with people from different cultures
- learn how to put forward our ideas
- see things from a different perspective
- learn a large variety of IT tools
- learn economics from a very practical perspective
- etc, etc, etc
I hope above all that students will enjoy themselves!